About Crimson Country Club
Welcome to the Crimson Country Club – the first-ever University of Alabama athletic fan site dedicated to creating a true online “community” of Crimson Tide fans. University alumni Laurence McCrary has developed a blueprint for a new type of fan-based online interaction. Our mission statement reads:
To create the premiere online destination for University of Alabama fans by promoting the best sports discussion on the Internet and providing an environment for building life long relationships through networking and socializing.
University of Alabama fans have long enjoyed the fellowship that Internet forums provide. However, few can tolerate the often uncivil discourse than occurs due to the anonymity of the Internet. When you join the Crimson Country Club, you will discover a community that features a completely open environment where members are more than just a “screen name.” Here are just a few of the many unique benefits of Crimson Country Club membership:
- A private network of University of Alabama fans that will come to know each other by their real name as well as their screen name.
- Monitored forums that feature a “zero-tolerance” policy towards uncivil posters.
- The best University of Alabama sports discussion with a core of the most knowledgeable and well known posters on any University of Alabama Internet forum.
- A dedicated “networking” forum that will foster relationship building among members and the exchange of ideas, job leads and services. Each member will have an opportunity to fill out a dynamic profile that will be used to discover what fellow members have to offer them, and vice-versa.
- Ongoing interactive “blogs” dedicated to recruiting (authored by the Internet’s most famous recruiting junkie, LJSLaw), UA athletic teams, and humorous takes at the sporting world in general.
- Planned outings for members including tailgating events, chat sessions by special guests, and various contests including Pick Em’ and Fantasy Sports leagues.
- The best “daily link” source on the Internet pertaining to all things Alabama. You will never again have to spend your morning searching dozens of sites for UA news.
C.C.C Forum Rules
What differentiates the Crimson Country Club from other UA forums is our absolute commitment to civility among our membership and being a class representative of the University of Alabama fan base.
Board moderators reserve the right to ban anyone, without notice and without refund of dues, if they feel like a member is being disruptive, uncivil or violating the spirit of the Club membership.
Activity that violates the spirit of the Club membership includes, but is not limited to graphic language, sexually graphic pictures, name-calling, and posting premium content from any other website.